NY Jewelry Galore warrants to the Buyer that any new product will be free, under normal use, from defects in workmanship or materials, provided that any allegedly defective product has not been altered, misused, neglected, tampered with, or otherwise damaged through causes unconnected with its manufacture.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
- Product failure caused by excessive or abnormal wear, exposure to caustic chemicals, extreme heat, alterations, misuse, or neglect.
- Poor fit
- Color fading due to wear or washing.
- Normal wear and tear, including wear and tear resulting from use of the product in everyday activities.
- Buyer’s failure to follow care instructions or use reasonable care in maintaining the product, or abrasions on well-worn areas.
For purposes of this Article 2, “wear and tear” shall be determined in NY Jewelry Galore’s sole discretion and shall include, but not be limited to, failure over time of any tarnishing, moldings, alterations, or modifications.
NY Jewelry Galore will not repair or replace products that show
- Obvious signs of physical stress, such as everyday wear and tear.
- Evidence of inadequate care or treatment.
NY Jewelry Galore shall have no warranty obligations for products for which NY Jewelry has not received full payment from Buyer.
Duration of this Limited Warranty.
This Limited Warranty shall terminate upon the expiration of THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date the customer received the item(s). This Limited Warranty is not transferable and shall not extend to anyone other than the buyer.
This Limited Warranty applies only if buyer purchases products for non-commercial use or personal use.
Replacement of a Defective Product.
In the event that a defect in a product is found within the terms of this Limited Warranty, NY Jewelry Galore will in its sole discretion replace the product free of charge. NY Jewelry Galore will also provide a pre-paid shipping label for shipping and handling fees to return the defective product back to our facility.
If the Product has been discontinued, NY Jewelry Galore has the right to provide a replacement product similar to the defective product.
Limitation of liability.
To the maximum extent allowed by law, under no circumstances shall NY Jewelry Galore or its affiliates, be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, even if NY Jewelry Galore has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
No other warranties.
Unless modified in a writing signed by both parties, this limited warranty is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties hereto, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this limited warranty. In the event that NY Jewelry Galore or its affiliates have made oral statements about the product, such statements do not constitute warranties, shall not be relied on by buyer and are not part of this limited warranty or any agreement between NY Jewelry Galore and buyer.
Warranty claim process.
In the event that buyer must submit a warranty claim within the duration of this limited warranty per the provisions of article 2 of this limited warranty, buyer must follow these instructions:
- Contact our customer service department by email at info@NYJewelryGalore.com to obtain a return authorization and return instructions.
- Return the product, clean and properly packaged, to NY Jewelry Galore at P.O. Box 281 Clayton, DE 19938. For verification of the defect, along with a copy of buyer’s proof of purchase, packing slip, or original sales receipt.